Venus Bliss™ is now available for non-invasive lipolysis of the abdomen and flanks, which provides a safe and comfortable solution to target fat.
In addition to lipolysis treatments, Venus Bliss™ also can be used to reduce cellulite around the abdomen, as well as on the buttocks and thighs, for a smoother, more contoured appearance.
What are fat treatments?
Do you live a healthy, active lifestyle, but still struggle with stubborn pockets of fat around your waist that just won’t seem to budge? Believe it or not, as many as 86% of consumers turn to cosmetic procedures because they’re bothered by excess weight on their body. Despite that, surgical procedures continue to fall out of favor because of the high cost, painful recovery, and prolonged downtime. So, where does that leave you?
Fortunately, there’s a way to get closer to the figure you’re striving for without having to resort to surgery. Venus Concept’s clinically proven non-surgical fat treatments use applicators that are placed on the abdomen and/or flanks to deliver energy below the skin’s surface, where it breaks down and destroys fat cells-a process known as lipolysis. The result is a smoother, leaner, more contoured midsection.
What does Venus Bliss™ do?
Venus Bliss™ features four diode laser applicators, which deliver laser energy that effectively penetrates into the hypodermis to target adipose tissue without harming the skin’s surface. The disrupted fat cells are then eliminated through the body’s natural lymphatic system, resulting in fat reduction. Each diode laser applicator is equipped to achieve lipolysis as effectively, safely, and comfortably as possible.
The (MP)2 applicator is powered the combination of Multi-Polar Radio Frequency and Pulsed Electromagnetic Fields, along with advanced VariPulse™ technology. The combination of these technologies reduces the appearance of abdominal cellulite, resulting in smoother skin and the enhanced appearance of the treatment area. The (MP)2 applicator can also be used to target cellulite around the thighs and buttocks.
Both diode laser treatments with Venus Bliss™ and radio frequency technology are safe for all skin types.
- Clinically proven results
- Treatment experience that’s proven to be comfortable
- Safe for all skin tones
- No downtime
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What devices will my treatment provider be using?
Your treatment provider will be using the Venus Bliss™ device.
2. Am I a good candidate for this treatment? Will this treatment work for me?
Fat treatments are safe for patients of any skin tone with a Body Mass Index of 30 or less. However, for safety reasons, you may not be able to get this treatment if you have/are:
- Open lesions, wounds, or any sign of compromised wound healing
- Any unrepaired abdominal hernia
- Pregnant and/or breastfeeding
- A history of immunodeficiency disorders or using immunosuppressive medications
- A coagulation disorder or history of keloids
- Any neuropathic disorder, impaired skin sensation, or diabetic neuropathy
- Any skin sensitivity disorders or taking photosensitized medications
- An active tan or exposure to artificial tanning devices/excessive sunlight one week before or after your treatment
- Moderate to severe visceral fat, cellulite, or loose skin in the treatment area
- Currently using antiplatelets, anti-inflammatories, thrombolytics, anticoagulants, or heavy aspirin (more than 81 mg per day)
- History or evidence of squamous cell carcinoma or melanoma
3. I have darker skin – can I still get this treatment done?
Yes. Fat treatments with Venus Bliss™ are safe for all skin tones, even darker ones.
4. How long does each treatment take?
A single fat treatment typically takes 25 minutes to complete.
5. How many sessions will I need to see results?
Every patient is unique; however, a fat treatment with Venus Bliss™ may be effective with just one session. Optimal results will be seen three to six months after completing your treatment plan.
6. If I’m getting multiple treatments done, how often/far apart should the sessions be?
Fat treatments with Venus Bliss™ should be performed six weeks apart.
7. Do I need to do anything to prepare for the treatment?
Just make sure your skin is clean. Do not apply any lotions or creams on the area you’re having treated immediately before your session. Also note that the treatment cannot be done over tattoos. Before starting, your treatment provider will likely take a “before” photo, check your weight, examine the area for any irregularities, and mark out the treatment area with a white pencil.
1. How long does a treatment session last?
Each fat treatment lasts 25 minutes.
2. What does the treatment feel like?
A fat treatment with Venus Bliss™ will start with a cooling phase for a few seconds where you’ll feel a slight chill from the applicators on your skin. You will then gradually feel the applicators getting warmer. Once the temperature builds, the applicators will switch to cooling mode again for a brief period to maintain the therapeutic temperature in the fat layer and to keep the treatment as comfortable as possible. This process of heating and cooling will continue for the duration of your treatment.
3. Will it be painful?
A fat treatment with Venus Bliss™ shouldn’t be painful. You may feel a bit of discomfort as the applicators get warmer-this is expected as part of the non-invasive process for targeting the underlying fat-but it should still be manageable.
1. How will I feel after my treatment?
The area may look a little flushed and feel tender, and some patients may experience a little bit of swelling, firmness, or bruising. All of these are normal and common following a fat treatment. The tenderness may take up to two weeks to resolve but it should be mild enough to not interfere with your daily activities. Of course, if something doesn’t feel quite right, always consult with your treatment provider.
2. Is there any downtime required?
There is no downtime and no physical restrictions that you need to worry about. You should be able to resume your regular daily activities immediately after completing a fat treatment.
3. Do I need to do anything after my treatment?
Your treatment provider may recommend massaging the treatment area for five to 10 minutes, one to two times a day. Otherwise you don’t need to do anything after your fat treatment.