- Enhances Cellular Energy Production and Physical Performance
- Supports Cardiovascular Health
- Boosts Antioxidant Activity
- Helps Maintain Healthy Blood Sugar Balance
- Promotes Neurological Health
The large body of evidence supporting CoQ10 supplementation has been embraced in virtually every corner of the medical and scientific community. Perhaps named for its vast presence in the body, ubiquinone (CoQ10) contributes to energy production and good health. Because of the immense energy demands of the heart, CoQ10 has the ability to promote cellular energy production and offers wide-ranging cardiovascular support.
Finding the Right CoQ10
The right CoQ-10 is important for effective results. To improve absorption, CoQ10 must be dissolved and transported with a lipid carrier. This formulation is delivered as a highly bioavailable, oil-based soft gel.